Structural Pest Control Service Forms

Currently the TX school IPM rules require all public school systems to have an IPM program with policy, plans, educational methods, plus documented records on posting, notifications, and applications.  The suggested application use records ask for the EPA Registration number (EPA reg #) and product Trade Name.  The current TDA rules require that TX Licensed applicators record either the Trade Name or EPA Reg #.   However, recommended school IPM practice is to have both for further clarification.
Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Comments are closed.